Equipment Leasing and Financing Basics
Like so many aspects of your business, your professional equipment requires attention year after year. From purchasing your very first tools before your grand opening to updating older items as your company grows, maintaining the materials you need to stay in business is a significant investment. When you need to acquire new equipment but don’t want to deplete your working capital, Plutus Commercial Funding has you covered.
Why Finance Your Equipment?
Our equipment financing and leasing may serve your company in multiple ways. For one, it may resolve potential cash flow issues by allowing you to make small, steady payments for pricier items. Additionally, we are able to partner with businesses that are experiencing credit problems. Above all, our loans and leases ensure you always have access to functional, up-to-date tools so you can serve your customers well.
How Does It Work?
Our versatile financial solutions can be applied to acquire practically any kind of equipment. Purchase heavy machinery, computer software, kitchen appliances and much more. If your business was founded more than two years ago, you can count on numerous advantageous loan features:
- No financial statement needed when applying for $150,000 or less
- Middle market loans amounting to as much as $500,000
- Approvals in 1-5 days
- Minimal or no down payment
- Low interest rates
- Multiple payment structure options
- Terms as long as 84 months
Our Customized Programs
At Plutus Commercial Funding, we strive to offer financial solutions that are customized to companies’ unique circumstances. Consider a few of our personalized programs:
- B, C and D Credit: Secure the funds your company requires even if your credit is suboptimal.
- Startup: Support your brand-new or young business while you establish your customer base.
- Government and Municipal Leasing: Benefit from a guaranteed-approved lease when you are opening a public school, armed services facility, fire house, library or similar building.
- Sale & Lease Back: Make monthly payments to us until gaining full ownership of your equipment.
Call Plutus Commercial Funding today to learn more about how our equipment leasing and financing options could further your business goals.